Today the pace of business is accelerating so much that some companies are not resilient or agile enough to embrace change programmes effectively, causing the failure rate to be as high as 50-75%.
Why Change Programmes Fail
The reason for why they get it wrong is because of how different and delicate humans are. There is no standard way of dealing with everyone. Some people are introverts, some are extroverts, some are ambiverts.
Our brains are hardwired to resist change. When change is mentioned or introduced, it often triggers a fear response, which is why most of us are so darn resistant to our familiar world deviating from what we know, even by the smallest degree.
According to the research, the top three reasons why organizational change initiatives fail are:
- Leadership not capable of leading the change
- Not enough communication and employees aren’t involved enough
- The change takes too long
As a leader, you can choose to stick with the status quo, or change and adapt. But this is much easier said than done, hence the whole point of offering our consultancy services and help.
Navigating change whilst fostering business growth requires employees that are adaptable, willing to embrace change and continuing to perform productively.
Managing change effectively minimises risks to the business, builds resilience and drives productivity. Navigating change whilst fostering business growth requires companies to have employees that are adaptable, willing to embrace change, and continuously high performing. At the same time, fostering leaders that are engaged, empowered and leading strong teams is necessary to retain key talent and deliver the business goals.
We create customised change management programs and solutions to help you and your employees manage the inevitable changes that arise in business.
What we do…
- We help reduce the impact that change has on an organisation, its culture, its people, and its ability to fulfill its vision and mission
- We encourage personal growth and development through various coaching and learning opportunities
- We provide tools and resources that facilitate clearer and more consistent communication
- We encourage leadership to value their employees and to not only engage them in the change process but to also promote a culture that is engaged
For more information on our Change Management Consultancy services please contact Us.